Do you want to sharpen your practical knowledge and gain more experience in Marketing and Sales within a fast growing and exciting internet startup right in the middle of Amsterdam? You will be fully involved and proactively supporting our team in a wide variety of tasks.
Fitmo is looking for a smart, dynamic and energetic Marketing and Sales Intern. You’ll assist with managing our social marketing channels, produce compelling consumer marketing copy for all marketing channels, provide operational sales support and day-to-day management across the entire marketing and sales program. In exchange, you’ll have the opportunity to work and thrive in a multi-tasked, fast paced startup environment.
What you can expect when working with us:
- Experience first hand the exciting and dynamic characteristics of a internet startup
- You will learn more in a couple of months than years of education. We welcome your entrepreneurial skills and ideas
- Learn to write for online or improve your online writing skills
- Help monitor, maintain and grow the company’s socialnetworking channels
- Set marketing goals and track the success of your own projects
- Learn how to use Social Media as an effective marketing tool
- Learn how to build and maintain client relationships through customer support
- Get involved, brain storm and share your ideas. We’d love to hear what you think.
Here is what we expect from you:
… as a person:
- You bring passion and enthusiasm for your role as you share our vision
- You have a passion for a healthy lifestyle
- You have an eye for detail
- You are proactive and not scarred to voice out your own ideas
- Strong coordination, organization, interpersonal and communication skills are necessary.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and can juggle many constantly changing priorities at once.
… as a intern:
- Current student in an accredited Bachelor or W.O. program (preferred area of study: Entrepreneurship / Marketing / PR / Communication / Business )
- Good understanding of online & content marketing
- Good communication skills
- Excellent command of English (especially in writing) and preferably also Dutch
- You are goal orientated and get stuff done
Experience with; Photoshop, CRM, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, A/B testing tools
Our beliefs and who we are
We beleive that PERSONALIZED health coaching is KEY in achieving optimal health and that this should be available for everyone.
Current heath Apps and sensors are failing to keep users engaged and 1:1 personal coaching too expensive for most.
Fitmo is a market place that connects health coaches with clients through mobile Apps. This combination of ‘human’ intimacy and ‘App’ persistence enables affordable remote coaching for clients, more engaged users for App makers, and new revenue opportunities for coaches.
“We are like – Uber or AirBNB for personal trainers, fitness coaches, and nutritionists”
Our team has 75 years of combined experience in the industry, led by successful serial-entrepreneurs Dave Roeloffs (co-founder of Pixelindustries & Klantenbinder) and Lee Feldman (Co-founder of Blastradius, acquired by WPP) and advisors including Arthur van Hoff (former CTO of Flipboard).
We are looking for smart, hard working, talented individuals who want to be part of something BIG, something that makes meaning and is going to make the world a better. Help us to democratize health coaching services.
- An international and dynamic working experience
- A Part-time/full-time internship contract
- Weekly drinks. “Work hard, play hard” is our motto!
- Hands on experience in a thriving internet startup
- A monthly net salary of 250 EUR (full-time)
- An awesome work place on the canals of Amsterdam. Seriously, it does not get any better than that.
- The opportunity to work in an inspirational environment with several successful entrepreneurs
If you think you tick all the boxes, then reach out to us with the top 3 reasons why you think you’re a great fit for Fitmo and 3 things you hope to learn from us. Plus, we’d like to take a quick glance at your CV.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
To apply, or for further information about the vacancy, contact Jorrit Boumann email@example.com
Fitmo is a platform that connects coaches with clients through the use of mobile apps. Remote coaching made simple and effective.
U kunt alleen reageren als u ingelogd bent. Meld u aan als ambassadeur of log in!Inloggen / aanmelden